A contract with an estate agent really confirms one thing, and one thing only. That if the estate agent sells your property a fee has been agreed between you and the agent. It does not confirm in the agreement how the agent will market you property, what they invest in you, your dream of moving and your chance of being successful.
So on nearly all occasions the estate agent has carte blanche on if you will be successful, if your dreams will come true and how much they will invest in marketing your home.
Here at Tortoise we understand the responsibility and trust you place in us to do the right thing, at the right time for the right reasons. So our marketing is about:
Delivering beyond expectations……
- We share updates on the housing market in Peterborough because you expect us to.
- We have access to specific post code area market data across Peterborough because we know it helps you.
- We use Rightmove because you expect us to.
- We use featured and premium listings because we know it helps you.
- We use floor plans because you expect us to.
- We use virtual tours because we know it helps you.
- We use Rightmove marketing performance reports because you expect us to.
- We have an online customer portal with instant updates because we know it helps you.
- We have a Facebook page because you expect us to.
- We use targeted paid social media ads on multiple platforms because we know it helps you.
- We use excellent 4K photography because you expect us to.
- We use 4K video tours and 4K property tours because we know it helps you.
- We have bright yellow SOLD boards because we like them!
- We have had a 100% success rate locally because we know it gives you confidence in us*.
- Why do we do all this? Because simply we know it helps.
If you feel that we deliver the things you want, and go beyond what you expect, give us a call at Tortoise Property on 01733 592020.
- Capability and market knowledge continue to top the list of how prospective home movers choose their agents.
- Confidence in ability was rated by more home movers than any other quality. Only 17% included ‘lowest fee’ in their top 5.
- Younger home movers, those aged up to 34, remain more likely to include portals, a low fee and positive reviews in their top 5. Source: Dataloft, Property Academy Home Moving Trends Survey 2021, (% home movers who ranked the reason in their top 5)